- direct replacement for Gottlieb MA-644
- LED, no high voltage
- can be dimmed
- no new wiring, thanks to a step-down converter
- optionally powered by internal or external 5V supply
PCB can be preassembled by JLCPCB. You only need to add a few components:
- PIC18F45K42 (link to Mouser) The PIC need to be programmed, you find the programm on my repository server (link below). You can program the PIC either with my DIY programmer or with the PICKIT3.
- Radial Elko 470uF/63V
- LED displays. If you want blue LEDs, you need ten displays of type "KEM-394D-AB" "0.39inch 4 digit 16 segment alphanumeric, common cathode", which can be found on Alibaba here. Other colors are available, see pictures below.
In addition add a solder bridge to select powersource. I recommend using the bridge marked with (*) to select the integrated step-down converter.